Tuesday 24 April 2012

Print on Print







Dress (worn as a skirt): Primark
Top: Primark
Belt: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Necklace: Vintage Fair
Hand Harness: asos
Nails: Barry M in Berry Ice Cream and Orchid

I am rewarding myself for finishing 2 out of my 4 essays by writing a sneaky blog post. A strange reward as I have spent the last week glued to my laptop typing away however writing about my clothes is much more exciting than my coursework. I bought this dress over easter while at home as I adored the pattern on it. The dress has cut outs at the side which is right where my bra goes so I will only wear it with a top or jacket on as it looks sloppy with the bra showing. I think it will be perfect for on holiday though as it is really light weight cotton and the zip at the front means it is easy to throw on. I wore a white vest top with a faint aztec print on it, I have fallen in love with this vest top, I am going to have to go back to primark and stock up on a few colours as they are so easy to wear. I love the vest over this dress as you can also see a hint of the black hearts from the dress through it.

I realise that this outfit is basically a primark advert, I didn't realise everything was from the same shop till I put it all on however it was all bought over a long period of time - I have had my grandad cardigan for years now. It is one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe as it is super comfy and warm. I will wear this over anything, I love wearing it with my dresses to create a causal look or layering it with my parka mac.

I got a huge box from asos this morning, which quickly got rid of all my anger towards the postman at half 8 this morning. I ordered two pairs of boots from the sale which I have been lusting over for ages and I finally took the plunge when my student loan came in. I also bought this cross hand harness. I know I have been declaring my love for everything in this post but I promise this is last - I love this!! It is really simple but it looks  like I have put a lot of effort it, which is my favourite kind of piece. I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of this as it will go with almost any outfit. I think it works perfectly with my edge-y girly style.

becki xo

2 comments: