Saturday 28 April 2012

Plain and Simple





Top: Primark
Skirt: New Look
Belt: Primark

I wore this yesterday. I had to go into uni to hand an essay in (Just one more to go now!!) and then I came back to Manchester. I am back home this weekend as I bought my cousin tickets to see example for his 18th last year and we are off to see him tonight. I am excited and looking forward to having a break from essays. Also my stone roses tickets came while I was at uni so I had them waiting for me however I have to wait June to see them. I am already thinking about what I am going to wear however I will have to wait until the day as Manchester weather is very unpredictable and prone to lots of rain. I think some new wellies will be needed.

I just wore something simple and I didn't bother with any jewelry as I quickly got ready to make sure that I had plenty of time in case I had any problems with my coursework. I took these pictures last night which is why I don't have my jacket or boots on however I wore my black boots and leather jacket which somehow find there way into all my outfit posts. Sorry for the short post but I still have one more essay to go and they saved the best for last, I mean who doesn't love grammar essays???

 becki xo

No comments:

Post a Comment