Sunday 4 March 2012

Sunday Summary 004

 Pajamas's 
 fancy crisps
( basically sensations in fancy bowls)
 free benefit goodies

 Mr men cupcakes

 Company and new Elle magazines

Homemade lemon meringue pie

I have had the lazy-est week ever. It is official, I would make myself an award for the most wasted hours in one week but I am too lazy. It is near the end of term now so I have been given all my coursework questions and everything so it is not as if I have nothing to do. I am just as the stage where I don't know what to start first as my coursework is all due around the same period so nothing has a priority. To a lot of people this would be a good thing as it gives you more freedom however I like deadlines as they motivate me and I like to focus on one thing at a time. I am hoping to avoid having another lazy week by getting organised and making a coursework plan so I get started now so I can have some fun with my friends at easter without feeling guilty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment