· I spent Valentines day with my best friend. We had a chippy tea before heading out to the pictures to watch Tom Hardy and Chris Pine fight over Reese Witherspoon (lucky girl) and ended the night with some yummy cocktails.
· It was Laura's birthday on Wednesday so we celebrated with my mummy's homemade cheese and onion pie and a gorgeous lemon cake before heading out into town. As always I spent my night dancing away and didn't take a single picture.
· A surprise visit from Laura's mum and dad on Thursday resulted in a lift home from uni (it was raining, yay!) and a free meal (double yay!). I had lasagne, it was huge and came with chips - I ate it all. I also managed a hot chocolate with a mountain of whipped cream.
· A trip to Asda on Saturday turned into an afternoon at the super bowl in Morecombe. I lost at air hockey and bowling (twice). I am still sulking now, I am really competitive and hate loosing but it is the taking part that counts.. right?!..
· I watched some of Whitney Houston's funeral but it was far too long. It was ridiculous. I love Whitney as much as the next person however 3 hours 40 minutes is insane, no wonder the Reverend had a tea break. How bored was the choir guy behind him?!
· I had big plans with my magazines and the last of the dairy milk for Saturday night. Yes, I know that I am young and free and I should be out having the time of my life but I just could not be bothered to get ready and go out.
· I have had a very lazy Sunday. I haven't got dressed all day, I just put on a different pair of pj's after my shower. Me and Laura made bangers and mash for tea with roast veggies, prefect Sunday tea.